The telecom industry has provided no scientific evidence that 5G is safe and there is research that already proves it isn’t (see 1, 2). Because of this, some government leaders have already declared moratoriums on installation (see 1, 2, 3).
Additional warnings about 5G have come from a variety of sources including:
- Meteorologists who fear that 5G frequencies will greatly reduce their ability to accurately predict the weather.
- Utility companies fear that 5G will interfere with their already problematic Smart Grids and Smart Meters.
- Security experts fear cyberattacks on the easily hacked 5G and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies could lead to catastrophic consequences (see 1, 2).
Unfortunately, this hasn’t stopped 5G installation everywhere – including in Canada – despite publicized opposition from doctors, scientists, and former Microsoft Canada president, Frank Clegg.
If the telecom industry won’t even defend 5G, shouldn’t we be concerned about anyone who does?
Watch the video.
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Canadians for Safe Technology
- Dr. Madga Havas
- Environmental Health Trust
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- Wireless Information Network