The exploding global Ebola pandemic has just been given a memorable meme: “World War E.”
And World War E, I predict, won’t be won by soldiers firing bullets. Nor can it be eradicated by the limited, arrogant and monopolistic ways of a profit-driven medical system that disparages every system of medicine other than vaccines and drugs.
Those who wish to survive a global pandemic — if indeed it escapes Africa and takes hold in Europe or North America — will need to expand their options to include natural medicines and potent antiviral herbs which are readily available right now. Some can even be grown at virtually zero cost on a balcony or porch.
“Spiraling out of control” – President Barack Obama
“It’s spiraling out of control. It is getting worse,” President Barack Obama announced in a speech today. “It’s spreading faster and exponentially. And if the outbreak is not stopped now, we could be looking at hundreds of thousands of people infected with profound political and economic and security implications for all of us.” – President Barack Obama, September 16, 2014. 
(Astonishingly, this is the quote from the President who refuses to secure the southern border of the United States. What is he thinking? He’ll send troops to Africa, but he won’t send troops to our own border?)
Despite the severity of the problem, no one in the U.S. government is daring to recommend people do anything other than wait around for a vaccine. There are no recommendations for people to boost their immune protection, grow their own antiviral herbs or stop taking all the toxic pharmaceuticals that deplete immune function and make people more vulnerable to infections.
That’s why western medicine alone will fail to solve the problem of viral pandemics. Only through a layered public health approach that blends western medicine with natural medicine can the world hope to stop the wave of pandemics now threatening human civilization. Vaccines might even have some role to play in a global pandemic, but waiting around for vaccines at the exclusion of all else is not merely foolish; it’s extremely irresponsible on the part of governments and medical institutions. Also, it’s extremely likely that vaccines won’t be sufficiently tested before they are unleashed on humans, thereby turning the entire population into guinea pigs.
That’s the subject of Episode Five of my FREE online course entitled Pandemic Preparedness. Hear all six episodes right now, free of charge, at www.BioDefense.com
The MP3 audio files are unprotected and freely downloadable. The course offers a full accounting of why western medicine alone will fail to protect us, and it provides detailed, practical information on natural antiviral cures which have been used for thousands of years throughout human history to save lives during pandemic outbreaks.
This free course is offered with the intention of:
1) Saving lives
2) Strengthening national security and health redundancy
3) Preventing human suffering
What you’ll learn may save your life
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in Episode Five of “Pandemic Preparedness” available now at www.BioDefense.com
– Why most people falsely believe the hospital will solve their medical problems
– Why hospitals becomes hubs of spreading disease during a pandemic
– Understanding how Ebola really spreads: it can be distributed through the air via aerosols (“Official” sources are NOT admitting this!)
– An Ebola patient can contaminate surfaces by merely touching them, turning them into Ebola time bombs
– Ebola causes patients to experience violent convulsions that can fling blood and body fluids around the room, infecting anyone else in the room
– Hospitals in the U.S. are already spreading superbugs like MRSA, proving that even first-world hospitals utterly fail to halt the spread of infectious disease
– Hospitals have zero treatments available for Ebola; at most they can offer “supportive care” which primarily consists of hydration
– Survivors of Ebola are people who saved themselves; no doctor ever cured anyone of Ebola
– In an outbreak, ambulances and medical transport vehicles will quickly become infected with the virus
– Right now, nothing is proven to work against Ebola, so everything is “experimental”
– The western medical system condemns all natural cures, even if they work
– Modern medicine absolutely does not want to embrace natural medicine as being safe, effective or affordable; this recognition would collapse the sham of the pharmaceutical monopoly
– Every plant synthesizes its own powerful antibiotic medicine
– People who die from Ebola die from ignorance; those who live will be saved by knowledge and wisdom
“What is not getting said publicly, despite briefings and discussions in the inner circles of the world’s public health agencies, is that we are in totally uncharted waters and that Mother Nature is the only force in charge of the crisis at this time.” – Michael T. Osterholm, director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota, printed in the New York Times on Sep. 11, 2014